Hi there! I'm Mindy and I'm so glad you decided to stop by today! As a natural light photographer I consider myself incredibly blessed to be able to use my love of photography to capture moments in time for my fantastic clients.

As a mama to two young children, my family comes first and as such, I am only scheduling a limited number of sessions each month so please book early to make sure you get on my calendar! If you have any questions or would like to book a session please email me at info@mindynewtonphotography.com or give me a call 209-304-7025.

Friday, September 10, 2010

Growing and Giving│Sacramento Family Photographer

I recently had the opportunity to photograph the family of my friend Heidi and had a blast seeing how much her three children have grown this past year.  You see Heidi and her husband Josiah have felt the call to travel with their family and have spent the last year in Pennsylvania.  All of their California friends have missed them so I'm glad I had the chance to spend some time with them before they leave again.  It's hard to believe in just four short weeks they will be heading off and moving to India!  

Please enjoy meeting the wonderful and giving W family!


Little Mr. M is just a doll!  I love his curly hair and all-boy personality.  We had fun talking super heroes.
 




Heidi and her girls


Little Miss E just turned 1 - she was just a newborn the last time I saw her and look at how much she's grown!


I had fun playing with the processing of this image of the incredibly kind-hearted Miss A.  As the oldest of 3 I think she is a great example of what a big sister should be.



We'll miss you guys!

3 comments:

Lisa Smiley said...

These are beautiful Mindy! And beautiful family..such a blessing to receive this from you. God bless them in their ministry!

Alicia said...

Terrific pics of a great family!

Megan said...

The head shot of the little guy is beautiful! Blessings to the family. I'm always amazed and inspired by families that totally uproot their lives for missions.