Hi there! I'm Mindy and I'm so glad you decided to stop by today! As a natural light photographer I consider myself incredibly blessed to be able to use my love of photography to capture moments in time for my fantastic clients.

As a mama to two young children, my family comes first and as such, I am only scheduling a limited number of sessions each month so please book early to make sure you get on my calendar! If you have any questions or would like to book a session please email me at info@mindynewtonphotography.com or give me a call 209-304-7025.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

39/52 - Project 52 {Tantrum Twos}│Sacramento Children's Photographer

I won't call them the "Terrible Twos" because really there are so many amazing, sweet and adoring qualities in my two year old daughter, but I think I have decided in the last few weeks that these are definitely the "Tantrum Twos":


The problem?   Mommy insisting she wear her helmet while riding her bike.  Oh dear - what a terrible a mother I am!


7 comments:

Lisa Smiley said...

LOL! Do you think it would work if you tell her it's the law and not you?

Heather said...

Seriously...so cruel mom. How could you? The next thing you know, you're going to be tellling her she can't run with scissors. You are NO fun!!! :D

Mindy said...

Thank you so much for picking up on my sarcasm! You are very right, I'm sure we'd have a BIG tantrum on our hands if I refused running with scissors, guess I better just keep her away from scissors so she doesn't get any ideas for awhile. :)

Alicia Evans said...

You are such a mean mom :)

I'm sorry but I just had to laugh when I saw this. That is usually my coping mechanism with my 'terrific two-year old' otherwise I just might lay down and thrown a tantrum right along with him :)

Anonymous said...

Love this picture! I love that you caught it! I have been a pretty "mean" mommy lately too! Just the word "NO" and Grant likes to throw himself down! It is so hard not to laugh!! Glad we can laugh or we might be right beside them! haha!! ~Raeane =)

Dawn Camp said...

I read once to sometimes get pics of your kids crying. They love looking back at those!

Mindy said...

Thank you for all of the comments!