Hi there! I'm Mindy and I'm so glad you decided to stop by today! As a natural light photographer I consider myself incredibly blessed to be able to use my love of photography to capture moments in time for my fantastic clients.

As a mama to two young children, my family comes first and as such, I am only scheduling a limited number of sessions each month so please book early to make sure you get on my calendar! If you have any questions or would like to book a session please email me at info@mindynewtonphotography.com or give me a call 209-304-7025.

Monday, September 13, 2010

36/52 - Project 52 {Yee-Haw!}│Sacramento Family Photographer

A friend recently gave us some hand-me-down dress-up clothes and books and my son had a blast pretending to be a cowboy!  He's not usually very cooperative when mama's camera is out, but I caught this one and just love it!

5 comments:

Courtney said...

Beautiful conversion!! Lovely shot!

Mindy said...

Thank you Courtney!

Megan said...

So now all you need to do is take every picture of him in the cowboy costume, hehe :) He's a cutie.

Lisa Smiley said...

adorable and love the edit

Mindy said...

So true Megan! :) Thanks Lisa!