Hi there! I'm Mindy and I'm so glad you decided to stop by today! As a natural light photographer I consider myself incredibly blessed to be able to use my love of photography to capture moments in time for my fantastic clients.

As a mama to two young children, my family comes first and as such, I am only scheduling a limited number of sessions each month so please book early to make sure you get on my calendar! If you have any questions or would like to book a session please email me at info@mindynewtonphotography.com or give me a call 209-304-7025.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Custom School Portrait Mini-Sessions│Sacramento Portrait Photographer

As my son is getting ready for his first "picture day" for preschool I thought it would be great to offer some fun, low stress custom portrait mini-sessions for those who want an alternative to the traditional school pictures.  These mini-sessions are scheduled to be held in Old Sacramento and will be loads of fun!  Contact me at info@mindynewtonphotography.com if you are interested in booking a session or have any questions. 


**Don't forget about the 2010 Fall Mini-Sessions - there are still a couple of slots available and it's an incredible value!  Of course if you would prefer a more detailed session I am still booking full sessions through November 2010.  Contact me if you are interested.**

No comments: