Hi there! I'm Mindy and I'm so glad you decided to stop by today! As a natural light photographer I consider myself incredibly blessed to be able to use my love of photography to capture moments in time for my fantastic clients.

As a mama to two young children, my family comes first and as such, I am only scheduling a limited number of sessions each month so please book early to make sure you get on my calendar! If you have any questions or would like to book a session please email me at info@mindynewtonphotography.com or give me a call 209-304-7025.

Monday, September 13, 2010

35/52 Project 52 - {Mama's Day}│Sacramento Family Photographer

I recently participated in a creativity exercise from my Clickin' Moms forum and the challenge was to have the photographer in the frame, giving the viewer the opportunity to feel as if they had stepped into your shoes for a moment. 

I was sick a couple of weeks ago (when this week 35 post should have been posted) and my husband did as he always does in taking great care of me and he picked up the slack including doing sink after sink full of dirty dishes.  The day of this exercise I finally was feeling well enough to start helping out with the dishes again and decided to capture a moment in the life of a mom:

No comments: