Hi there! I'm Mindy and I'm so glad you decided to stop by today! As a natural light photographer I consider myself incredibly blessed to be able to use my love of photography to capture moments in time for my fantastic clients.

As a mama to two young children, my family comes first and as such, I am only scheduling a limited number of sessions each month so please book early to make sure you get on my calendar! If you have any questions or would like to book a session please email me at info@mindynewtonphotography.com or give me a call 209-304-7025.

Monday, December 13, 2010

It's Not Too Late - Christmas Gift Ideas│Sacramento Family Photographer

I am nearing the end of my holiday sessions and have been so grateful for my fabulous clients this year!  I've met some fun and wonderful people and have been blessed to be a part of your memory-making journey.

If you are still stuck on some of your Christmas gifts - I have some fun and practical calendar options for you to consider!  Don't delay though because the final day to order will be this Friday, December 17th.

Treasured Boys


11x14 - $15.00
8x10- $10.00

Classic


11x14 - $15.00
8x10 - $10.00

  Fun & Fresh


5x7 or 8x10 available - $10.00

1 comment:

Lisa Smiley said...

love these mindy! i want one!