Hi there! I'm Mindy and I'm so glad you decided to stop by today! As a natural light photographer I consider myself incredibly blessed to be able to use my love of photography to capture moments in time for my fantastic clients.

As a mama to two young children, my family comes first and as such, I am only scheduling a limited number of sessions each month so please book early to make sure you get on my calendar! If you have any questions or would like to book a session please email me at info@mindynewtonphotography.com or give me a call 209-304-7025.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

49/50 - Project 52 {Feeling Loved}│Sacramento Family Photographer

As a photographer, taking a good picture is all about the right lighting, correct exposure and getting everything technically correct and then tweaking it some to match your style.  These next couple of Project 52 posts though are nothing to do with quality and everything to do with the feelings and love they evoke each time I look at them.

I will forever feel my baby girl's cherubic arms tight around my neck as she nuzzles her cheek next to mine and hold's on for dear life while saying, "Cheeeeeese!" with her wide, wide smile:

No comments: