Hi there! I'm Mindy and I'm so glad you decided to stop by today! As a natural light photographer I consider myself incredibly blessed to be able to use my love of photography to capture moments in time for my fantastic clients.

As a mama to two young children, my family comes first and as such, I am only scheduling a limited number of sessions each month so please book early to make sure you get on my calendar! If you have any questions or would like to book a session please email me at info@mindynewtonphotography.com or give me a call 209-304-7025.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

51/52 - Project 52 {A Lunar Night}│Sacramento Portrait Photographer

We were blessed with a break in the rain and a clear night which made it possible to see the total lunar eclipse which happened to coincide with the winter solstice.  It was one time when I really wished I had a longer zoom lens, but I'm happy with this shot. 

2 comments:

Lisa Smiley said...

I like it, too!

Traca Miller said...

Very nice! I tried, but it was too cloudy here!