Hi there! I'm Mindy and I'm so glad you decided to stop by today! As a natural light photographer I consider myself incredibly blessed to be able to use my love of photography to capture moments in time for my fantastic clients.

As a mama to two young children, my family comes first and as such, I am only scheduling a limited number of sessions each month so please book early to make sure you get on my calendar! If you have any questions or would like to book a session please email me at info@mindynewtonphotography.com or give me a call 209-304-7025.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

4/52 - Project 52

Apparently I just can't do it. I can't narrow it down to choosing a single picture to post each week for this project. I tried tonight, thought it would be simple, but as I went through the pictures of the week too many spoke to me so I had to include them all.

My beautiful sister and soon-to-be niece

Where I would love to live, where I grew up, overlooking rushing water and lush green hills (shot off my parent's deck)


Nothing like a new baby and those precious little feet to put a smile on your face

The sun finally peaked it's head out for us today, but these blades of grass have been slowly sprouting for months amidst our winter hibernation.  I love the droplets of water I was able to catch on the leftside picture.

My little beauty with her new hat

4 comments:

Heather said...

ALL fantastic! I can see why you can't choose just one!

Megan said...

Oh, the baby feet shot is too sweet!

Jaimie said...

WOW Mindy!!! Where did you grow up?! That is gorgeous!! Also love your header. I have to know how you did that - I'm always looking for new ideas!

Mindy said...

I LOVE baby feet!

Jaimie - a small foothill town in Northern CA. I love it and hope to live there again one day.