Hi there! I'm Mindy and I'm so glad you decided to stop by today! As a natural light photographer I consider myself incredibly blessed to be able to use my love of photography to capture moments in time for my fantastic clients.

As a mama to two young children, my family comes first and as such, I am only scheduling a limited number of sessions each month so please book early to make sure you get on my calendar! If you have any questions or would like to book a session please email me at info@mindynewtonphotography.com or give me a call 209-304-7025.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

2/52 Project Photography

As this second week of January is coming to a close, I have for you not one picture, but two stories.

First, I have the story of a girl who loves her dog (and I believe he loves her too):



Second, I have the story of a grandpa who loves his grandchildren so very much.  He loves to be with them, play with them, teach them and he'll let them do just about anything to him.  These children are blessed to have a Grandpa like him.







A grandson wanting to be JUST like his Papa!


10 comments:

Megan said...

Grandpas are the best!

Heather said...

Those are so sweet!

Lisa Smiley said...

love your photos and storyboards, mindy. i bet they were tons of fun to put together!

AimeeJ said...

These are all really great! Really well done!

Elizabeth said...

Awwwwwww

christina said...

very sweet!

Lisa Harrison said...

So glad you're doing the project w/ us. Love all the shots and the ones w/ Grandpa bring tears to my eyes.

Tamra said...

I love that you've captured wonderful everyday fun with Grandpa!

Becky Schultz said...

Those are just the sweetest moments I have seen captured in a long time! Great job :)

Mindy said...

Thank you for all of the kind comments - I love being able to capture these special times in our life!