Hi there! I'm Mindy and I'm so glad you decided to stop by today! As a natural light photographer I consider myself incredibly blessed to be able to use my love of photography to capture moments in time for my fantastic clients.

As a mama to two young children, my family comes first and as such, I am only scheduling a limited number of sessions each month so please book early to make sure you get on my calendar! If you have any questions or would like to book a session please email me at info@mindynewtonphotography.com or give me a call 209-304-7025.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

8/52 - Project 52

I'm hosting March bunco this next week and my theme is Made with Love, so all gifts need to be made by us.  We have some amazing sewers and crafty women in our group and sadly, I am not one of them.  Despite being the host, I was at a loss for what to do.

After telling my SIL about the great free coaster deal from Snapfish, she gave me the terrific idea to use some of my photography work and make coasters as my gift.  Here are some of the pictures I selected for the coasters.  I just ordered them yesterday and had to pay $6.50 for shipping (our bunco limit is supposed to be $5) so I'm not sure they'll make it in time, but I have a backup plan just in case and am sure I could give these as a gift another time if necessary.  

Tell me, which one is your favorite and would you pick my bunco gift?













We were homebound due to sickness most of the week, but it made me smile when I came upon this sweet shot of my son admiring his "new friend" the ladybug.

9 comments:

Courtney said...

Beautiful! I really like the red berries! Great DOF :O)

Mindy said...

Thanks Courtney - it was fun to go back to my original love in photography, flowers and landscapes.

Sandy said...

Those are all really great - I don't know how you'll decide but good gift idea! I like the yellow ones the best.

Mindy said...

I tend to love the yellow ones too Sandy - yellow is just such a happy color! Thanks for stopping by and I'm glad you're home safe from your vacation.

Alicia said...

These are BEAUTIFUL and I'm so thankful that I'm the lucky girl who took the coasters home :)

Mindy said...

I was so glad to see you pick the coasters Alicia - and super excited I was able to get your book bag!

Lisa Smiley said...

ooh! how did i miss this post? love all the photos, mindy!

Goings on at the Glenn's said...

you take beautiful pictures! I am still learning. You have a real talent and eye for what you do.

Mindy said...

Thank you! I LOVE taking pictures, especially when I'm able to capture what I see in my head.