Hi there! I'm Mindy and I'm so glad you decided to stop by today! As a natural light photographer I consider myself incredibly blessed to be able to use my love of photography to capture moments in time for my fantastic clients.

As a mama to two young children, my family comes first and as such, I am only scheduling a limited number of sessions each month so please book early to make sure you get on my calendar! If you have any questions or would like to book a session please email me at info@mindynewtonphotography.com or give me a call 209-304-7025.

Monday, October 31, 2011

All Grown Up! │Sacramento Children's Photographer

Let's go back about 8 years...you will find me working with little toddlers in our church's nursery and one boy in particular was such a crack up!  I was so excited when his mom called me up and wanted to do a photo session with both kids.  I had a great time getting to know both kids again and we captured some fun moments during our time together too.  They are both so bright, friendly and funny - traits I am not the least surprised they possess knowing what a sweet lady their mom is.  Andrew + Rachel - I hope you're having a fantastic Halloween!





Still a crack-up with this "Thinker" pose!


Gotta love some gorgeous light!






1 comment:

Lisa Smiley said...

Love this shoot! gorgeous kids, light and photography...