Hi there! I'm Mindy and I'm so glad you decided to stop by today! As a natural light photographer I consider myself incredibly blessed to be able to use my love of photography to capture moments in time for my fantastic clients.

As a mama to two young children, my family comes first and as such, I am only scheduling a limited number of sessions each month so please book early to make sure you get on my calendar! If you have any questions or would like to book a session please email me at info@mindynewtonphotography.com or give me a call 209-304-7025.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The {G Family}│Sacramento Family Photographer

Most of my clients are friends so it's exciting when I get a call from someone I don't know who wants to book a session.  In fact, if you don't already know about it, I have a fantastic {Share the Love} referral program where you can earn a $50 print credit to use toward a future session for each new client that books and completes a session with Mindy Newton Photography referencing this program.

The Gustin family was a referral and I had a fantastic time getting to know them and capturing their lovely smiles.


I love the laughter that surrounded our entire session!




Thank you Brenda and Don - I hope you love your images!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, you site is very funny he told me to cheer up .. Merry Christmas.