Hi there! I'm Mindy and I'm so glad you decided to stop by today! As a natural light photographer I consider myself incredibly blessed to be able to use my love of photography to capture moments in time for my fantastic clients.

As a mama to two young children, my family comes first and as such, I am only scheduling a limited number of sessions each month so please book early to make sure you get on my calendar! If you have any questions or would like to book a session please email me at info@mindynewtonphotography.com or give me a call 209-304-7025.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Samson (Part 3)

You met Samson, you met his family, did you think I forgot my own kids?  Despite them not always being the most cooperative when it comes to taking photos, here are a few of my little ones that I love and that shows their personalities...



I love the way she is looking at him here...

A MIRACLE!  He's looking AND smiling at the camera!


Oh brother!  Look at this boy's silliness!

Bunny ears!

I love this next one of my girl, but can't decide if I prefer the color or black & white?  What is YOUR vote?




This mane of hers is WILD!


Goofy brother + adoring little sister = bliss!


Hope you have enjoyed a little glimpse into the heart!

3 comments:

christina said...

I like the color one! Looks like you guys had a fun session.

Raeane said...

So much fun! Your kids have such great personalities! The one of Miss Em is beautiful! I usually go with color but I don't think you would go wrong with either! Love them! =)

Mindy said...

Thanks gals for the feedback - the color is my favorite too I think!