Hi there! I'm Mindy and I'm so glad you decided to stop by today! As a natural light photographer I consider myself incredibly blessed to be able to use my love of photography to capture moments in time for my fantastic clients.

As a mama to two young children, my family comes first and as such, I am only scheduling a limited number of sessions each month so please book early to make sure you get on my calendar! If you have any questions or would like to book a session please email me at info@mindynewtonphotography.com or give me a call 209-304-7025.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

34/52 Project 52 {Graceful Joy} │ Sacramento Family Photographer

Is a Project 52 supposed to have only one picture posted?  I hope not because I hardly ever have just one and sometimes even throw in a collage!  This week I want to showcase some amazing high school girls I ran into on the beach in Santa Cruz.  It was a dance team and I was happy to capture of few of them just "practicing" while they awaited their turn with the photographer who was shooting them.  Aren't they amazing?



Very similar to the black and white above, but actually a separate shot, can this gal jump or what?!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Just beautiful!

Shannon Joy said...

Absolutely stunning!!!

Lisa Smiley said...

luv these!

christina said...

Beautiful images, Mindy! I am forcing myself to only post one Project 52 image each week. This week it was REALLY hard to stick to just one and I can see why it's hard for you too. :)

Sandy said...

SOO fun! I would have been so excited to happen onto that little session - fun!!