Hi there! I'm Mindy and I'm so glad you decided to stop by today! As a natural light photographer I consider myself incredibly blessed to be able to use my love of photography to capture moments in time for my fantastic clients.

As a mama to two young children, my family comes first and as such, I am only scheduling a limited number of sessions each month so please book early to make sure you get on my calendar! If you have any questions or would like to book a session please email me at info@mindynewtonphotography.com or give me a call 209-304-7025.

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sweet K

This sweet girl is only a couple of months younger than my McGee and I've really enjoyed watching her the last couple of years as she's grown. I had lots of fun photographing her and trying to get her to smile - mom says it is hard, but it seemed to come easily with all of the fun we were having. Once the bubbles we out it was hard to keep any of the kids' attention, but I loved capturing the bubble fun. I hope you enjoy these pictures of Miss K:















To see them in an album go here.

No comments: