Hi there! I'm Mindy and I'm so glad you decided to stop by today! As a natural light photographer I consider myself incredibly blessed to be able to use my love of photography to capture moments in time for my fantastic clients.

As a mama to two young children, my family comes first and as such, I am only scheduling a limited number of sessions each month so please book early to make sure you get on my calendar! If you have any questions or would like to book a session please email me at info@mindynewtonphotography.com or give me a call 209-304-7025.

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Just starting out...

** This blog is currently under construction, please do not get too attached to the design/layout as I reserve the right to improve upon it until I get it right (at least in my mind)**

As any of my readers from my family blog know, I have been enjoying the art of photography with a frenzied passion lately thanks to my new digital slr camera (a lifelong dream come true). So as not to inundate my family blog with too many photos (although there will still be plenty of those I'm sure), I have decided to create this new Mindy Newton Photography blog specifically designed to share my latest photos and developments on my new passion. If you are reading this then you may have stumbled upon this website on accident and in that case, I hope you will still enjoy the visit, and if you were specifically looking for this blog then I hope you will become a follower (or subscriber) and stick around to see all the Lord has in store for me and my photography ventures!

Blessings,
Mindy

No comments: