Hi there! I'm Mindy and I'm so glad you decided to stop by today! As a natural light photographer I consider myself incredibly blessed to be able to use my love of photography to capture moments in time for my fantastic clients.

As a mama to two young children, my family comes first and as such, I am only scheduling a limited number of sessions each month so please book early to make sure you get on my calendar! If you have any questions or would like to book a session please email me at info@mindynewtonphotography.com or give me a call 209-304-7025.

Monday, August 1, 2011

Stunning│Sacramento High School Senior Photographer

I've known Savannah's mom for a few years and have always appreciated how laid back and joyful she seems to be.  Our session with Savannah was more of the same, easy-going and lots of fun!  She chose a beautiful garden location and was up for the urban location I spotted along the way as well.  Savannah loves to cook with baking as her specialty, and I can see a very "sweet" future ahead for this stunning young woman!

 

















2 comments:

Heather said...

Beautiful girl and beautiful pictures! :)

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Great pictures!! She is stunning and you truely captured her beauty inside and out!! ~Raeane ;)