Hi there! I'm Mindy and I'm so glad you decided to stop by today! As a natural light photographer I consider myself incredibly blessed to be able to use my love of photography to capture moments in time for my fantastic clients.

As a mama to two young children, my family comes first and as such, I am only scheduling a limited number of sessions each month so please book early to make sure you get on my calendar! If you have any questions or would like to book a session please email me at info@mindynewtonphotography.com or give me a call 209-304-7025.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Elizabeth + Family│Sacramento Lifestyle Photographer

Little Miss Elizabeth was already about a month old for our "newborn" session and wasn't too sleepy, but she was still such a doll and loved being swaddled.  To make her session extra special we were able to incorporate extended family that was in town and of course we included her big sisters too!




Poor Sophia had a full leg cast but showed us she can get around just fine and adores her newest little sister!

Elizabeth is blessed with a gorgeous and oh so loving mama!


 

Fun time romping around with Uncle Tim!




I'll leave you with this last one of Great Grandma holding her sweet gal!

No comments: