Hi there! I'm Mindy and I'm so glad you decided to stop by today! As a natural light photographer I consider myself incredibly blessed to be able to use my love of photography to capture moments in time for my fantastic clients.

As a mama to two young children, my family comes first and as such, I am only scheduling a limited number of sessions each month so please book early to make sure you get on my calendar! If you have any questions or would like to book a session please email me at info@mindynewtonphotography.com or give me a call 209-304-7025.

Friday, October 16, 2009

Joshua

I had the joy of photographing my almost 5 month old nephew this morning. He had just woken up from a nap so his mommy called me quickly and I ran down to snap a few shots since we haven't had a chance to take many pictures since he was first born. Here is a slideshow of a few of the captures - including one I couldn't resist of my pouty girl. I'd love to know which of the last 3 are your favorite (they're the same picture, just different processing):

No comments: