Hi there! I'm Mindy and I'm so glad you decided to stop by today! As a natural light photographer I consider myself incredibly blessed to be able to use my love of photography to capture moments in time for my fantastic clients.

As a mama to two young children, my family comes first and as such, I am only scheduling a limited number of sessions each month so please book early to make sure you get on my calendar! If you have any questions or would like to book a session please email me at info@mindynewtonphotography.com or give me a call 209-304-7025.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Andi│Sacramento Senior Photographer

Andi, or "Teacher Andi" as my kids call her as she teaches their Wednesday night Bible class, is the cutest gal and so fun and easy-going to boot!  A recent college grad, she and I enjoyed an evening together chatting about her plans for the future (including grad school) and the trouble my kids cause in her class.  Just joking!  Kind of. :)  She's definitely one of those women beautiful both inside and out and I can't wait to see what these next few years hold for her!


No comments: